3 in 1

So the other day I was at work and worshiping God it hit me. As of the last few months God as been speaking to me. God built us and knows we can not wrap are minds around the 3 in 1. We just can't and he knows that so he gave us signs that we can understand all around us. So what is it that are bodies need to live? The basic things air, food, and water. We can not live if we do not have all three. So when God speaks to us it is like all the light bulbs in the world turn on! So let's break down these basic things we need.

The first one is Air. If we do not have air what happens? Yep we die a very painful death! I don't know about you, but I like air! The air we need for are flesh is God that we need for our soul! With out God we die the worst death every. God is the air for our souls. So say I am in space and decide hey I don't need a suit to play in space! How smart would I be? If you are not saved I was where you are, but God loves us and let me tell you there is no love like his! So are you breathing or gasping for air?

The second one is food. We can do with out food for a little bit, but with out food our bodies die! The food that we need for our souls is Jesus Christ. I don't know about you, but I like to eat! In my walk with Christ I tend not to eat! Why I don't feed my soul is being lazy and that is simply. We all need Jesus and with out Jesus we will die a painful death! He is the the food that gives us life! True life, so why are we cheating our selfs out of a meal? When we are in the word of God we are feeding our souls. How many meals are you skipping?

The final one is water. So we have talked about God being Air and Jesus is food. Water is the Holy Ghost. Through the day we drink water because with out water our bodies once again die a painful death. I am a soda drinker and I would drink them all day. When we drink soda instead water. We are taking in the world and not the Holy Ghost! When we are worshiping the Holy Ghost is replenishing are souls with the water it needs.

If you did not caught it with out air, food, and water we die a painful death. Without God the father, Jesus the son, and the Holy Ghost we the worst death every! So we feed our bodies why not our souls? I challenge you if you don't feed your soul to feed it and if you do feed your soul. Are you feeding it the why God wants us to?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Peter 3:18

Matthew 22:37